Tuesday 17 April 2007

Just breathing

Strange how some days there are a thousand things I could Blog about and other there seems to be nothing I get an idea from!

Like today, the only thing that comes to mind now is that my eyes are itching, my nose is running and I have a bad cough, and all this only from it being spring and me being allergic to pollen. There is not yet much but enough to make me have to begin to take my medication.

I always look like an albino rabbit with red eyes this time of the year, and it is so nice with all the parties in spring to attend to! This is the busiest time of the year, graduations, confirmations and a lot of birthdays to attend to.

I like the spring with all it brings of leaves in the trees, green grass and flowers to take photos of, but not the air to breathe that makes me sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment