Wednesday 10 January 2007

Updating homepages

Well, well, updating older version of your homepages is not quite as difficult as I always thought it would be and I also found some new handy applications to use, like a contact-form for instance.

The only thing with updating is that it is quite time consuming, at least with webwizards and how to find what where. So have the past three days been spent, with the PC updating my Socialguide for foreigners in Finland.

I am very pleased with what I have achieved so far, even though I am not satisfied with the look of the pages yet and the know-how to design my own homepages is still some way for me to go, and new things tend to crop up all the time as I am busy with updating the information and content as well and not only with the outlook and and design of the pages.

But given time I will learn how to design and build them myself.

Hopefully this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment