Sunday 7 January 2007

Sleepless nights

All Finnish TV is changing into digitalizing all transmissions this year in august, so you will have to get yourself a so called digi-box to be able to see any TV. We just got one and I am ever so happy as I like French old films and there are quite a lot of them on Tv5. Earlier most of the films were subtitled into German and the text-TV pages were in Russian so I could understand most of the speaking but the subtitling in either German or Russian I could not enjoy them as much as I now can, even with the sound turned off at night when my husband is asleep next to me in bed. I just love Don Camillo and his eternal fight with the communist mayor Peppone. They are a great comfort in sleepless nights as you always know it all turns out for the best in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment