Thursday 2 March 2006

First post on the Net ever!


I am glad I have gotten this far with creating a website of my own. Some things just seem too easy. I am very pleased to have gotten my blog up and running as the first thing. Today's entry won't be that long, but I am in the future going to write about contemporary things that are happening here in Finland right now.

So even if you're not here, are coming here soon or have already left this country, you can always check what has been happening lately. And, most important of all, when discovering new things about the social life and etiquette here in Finland that is good for us foreigners to know about, then you'll be the first to know about them here in my Blog !

This blog was actually first published elsewhere and reposted after I moved my blog here to Blogspot in the year 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment